All Physio@home physiotherapists are highly trained & are continually updating their skills & knowledge base. Our team is able to provide you with a wide range of treatment options including;
- gait assessment, retraining & advice
- falls prevention & risk management
- balance training & exercises
- muscle strengthening & exercise programs
- soft tissue massage
- joint mobilisations
- dry needling / acupuncture
- rehabilitation post stroke / surgery / neurological disorder
- cardiorespiratory treatment & breathing exercises
- pain management
We can provide follow-up physiotherapy after hospital discharge where rehabilitation needs to continue, and we can provide orthopaedic, cardio-respiratory and neurological treatments in the convenience of your own home.
Physio@home is dedicated to providing a home based service especially for those with long term and more chronic needs. Many of these more chronic conditions are better managed in your own home environment where we can see problems first hand and practical solutions can be set up on the spot. We can also involve your carers and family members and give them a better understanding of how they can help.
WE COME TO YOU IN THE COMFORT & CONVENIENCE OF YOUR HOME AT AN AFFORDABLE COST.